The Problem Talent Sequencing Discovered:
Peacetime leadership is fundamentally different than wartime. How prepared is the executive team as a WHOLE to weather the next business storm, whether the next economic recession, trade war, competitor incursion, or industry transformational innovation?
The Answer Talent Sequencing Developed: Recession, Resilience & Agility
Have the entire team assessed for gap analysis focused on resilience & agility, the 2 biggest contributors to “grit” and those who are better able to persevere and pivot.
What is it? A specially tuned psychometric assessment that stress-tests an executive’s leadership “grit”—their propensity to be able to effectively & efficiently respond, recover, and redirect the business in the face of business headwinds—economic, internal or external—that may require a pivot for the business.
- Pre-offer hiring assessment against specific “resilience agility”
- Existing executive team assessment
- Leadership gap analysis for pre-pivot “storm proofing”
- Existing employee performance management & targeted executive coaching—there is growing evidence that the elements of resilience can be cultivated/coached.
Key Deliverables & Benefits
- Assesses either incumbent executives or prospective executive candidates on the resilience/agility axis, the 2 most important criteria for executive success in the face of adversity—recession, industry shake-out, unexpected international trade tariff impacts, competitive leap-frogging (“Amazonization” of one’s industry), etc.
- Peacetime leadership is fundamentally different than wartime—determining the make-up of the executive team. How prepared is the executive team as a WHOLE to weather the next business storm? Have the entire team assessed for gap analysis and weakness probing.